CONTEST: Greyson Chance Mix CD
We at TilTheNight.com | Home of the Greyson Chance Forum want to wish each and every one of you a very Happy New Year and hope that everybody had a safe and enjoyable holiday season! As you will notice, we have started out the New Year by implementing a couple of changes on the site. Be sure to check out our new monthly feature where we will be selecting a Fan of the Month each month in an effort to learn more about Greyson’s fans from all around the world. Also, stay tuned for more information on an ongoing giveaway that we will be starting where we will be rewarding members who make valuable contributions to the discussion forum.
However, we will also continue to hold our much loved contests and plan to give away all kinds of fun Greyson Chance merchandise throughout the year. In order to start the year off in the right way, we our happy to announce the first contest of the year!
There is no doubt that 2013 will be a very important year for Greyson. He soon will be releasing his new EP Truth Be Told – Part 1 in the U.S. and will be spending much of the year promoting and touring behind this release. Greyson has also said that he hopes to release his second full length album Truth Be Told – Part 2 by the end of the year!
One of the main goals of The Greyson Chance Forum is to provide a place where fans can come together to discuss Greyson and his music. Everybody knows that the more people you have that can contribute, the more interesting the discussions will be. Therefore, for our first contest of 2013, those entering our contest will have to do their best to create one new fan of Greyson Chance.
One grand prize winner will receive a SIGNED copy of Greyson Chance’s new EP Truth Be Told – Part 1.
Three Other Winners
Three other winners will receive copies of Greyson Chance’s new EP Truth Be Told – Part 1.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Choose a friend or relative who does not know a lot about Greyson.
2) Choose [B]10[/B] of Greyson’s songs to include on a “Greyson Chance Mix CD”. You can choose any of Greyson’s officially released songs, any original songs that he has performed but never released, or any cover that he has performed. Furthermore, you do not have to choose the official version of the song, but can also choose any live performance for which you can find an audio recording.
** For some ideas on possible songs, be sure to check out the MUSIC PAGE on TilTheNight.com as well as the GREYSON CHANCE MP3 INDEX for live performances. Also, if you need us to create MP3s of any live performance, be sure to post a link in the REQUEST thread and we will do our best to rip the audio for you ASAP.
3) Log in to your account on The Greyson Chance Forum, or if you haven’t joined yet, CREATE an account.
4) Posting the track listing of your “Greyson Chance Mix CD” on the CONTEST THREAD on The Greyson Chance Forum. Be sure to tell us why you chose each of the songs, why you chose a particular performance if you didn’t use the studio version or alternatively why you chose the studio version, and why you chose the sequencing.
** Remember that the goal is to share Greyson’s music and hopefully help him gain one more fan, so be sure not only to consider your favorite songs, but also those that would appeal to the person you will be giving the CD. Also, you may include any artwork you created for the CD if you wish, but this is not required.
5) Burn a copy of the CD or send the MP3 files to your friend or relative.
1) All entries must be posted by 11:59PM EST on Sunday, January 20, 2013 to be eligible for the prize.
(2) Only one entry per person may be submitted.
(3) The contest is open to all members of The Greyson Chance Forum including those that have previously been selected as one of our winners.
(4) Our 4 winners will be selected from all valid entries. Please remember that the thoughtfulness, descriptiveness, creativity and uniqueness of answers will be considered when determining the winners of the contest.
(5) The name of the winner will be posted to the forum and/or ‘TilTheNight.com. The winner will be notified by private message and we will need him or her to provide their mailing information.
(6) Please DO NOT post personal information such as someone’s last name, mailing address or personal e-mail address in your entry. Winners will be contacted for such information privately after the conclusion of the contest.
(7) Any contest winner who fails to respond after notification by private message on the board, or any prize that remains unclaimed after 30 days will be forfeited.
(8) If you are the winner and are contacted for your mailing information, please provide your address in the same line by line address format that is used in your country, just as if you had addressed a letter to yourself. That way we can be sure to address your package properly