Enter to Win an Autographed Poster
August 2, 2012 will mark the one year anniversary of the release of Greyson’s debut album Hold On ‘Til The Night. As we eagerly await the new music and tour that Greyson has hinted about numerous times, we thought that we would celebrate this momentous occasion in Greyson’s career by holding the first ever ‘Til The Night | The Greyson Chance Forum Film Festival.
Unlike our previous contests where the winners were either chosen by our staff or a random drawing, the two grand prize winners of the film festival will be voted on by members of The Greyson Chance Forum. If you still haven’t joined The Greyson Chance Forum, CLICK HERE to create a free account and join over 1,600 Greyson fans in the online community.
Our two grand prize winners will each receive an AUTOGRAPHED “Waiting Outside the Lines” poster as well as a copy of the Asia Special Edition Hold On ‘Til The Night with calendar/planner. Depending on the number of entries we receive, other prizes may be awarded to runners-up in each category.
We will accept videos in two separate categories with a grand prize winner from each being selected.
Choose ONE of Greyson’s songs from Hold On ‘Til The Night (including bonus songs “Slipping Away,” “Running Away” and “Purple Sky”) and make a music video for it. You may use the studio recording of the song, a live performance, or any remix that you have found or created yourself. The video may include yourself, your friends, or anybody else that wants to participate. It may also be completely computer generated. Just be creative.
Choose ONE of Greyson’s songs from Hold On ‘Til The Night (including bonus songs “Slipping Away,” “Running Away” and “Purple Sky”) and cover it. Your cover may be performed a cappella, with a band, or may be purely instrumental. However, unlike the music video competition, entries to the cover competition may not be completely computer generated. Any entry we deem to be too altered by computer technology will be disqualified. Feel free to stay true to the original recording of the song, create an acoustic rendition, or completely change the arrangement to best suit your needs.
How To Enter:
(1) Create your video
(2) Upload your video on YouTube.
(3) Make sure you have created an account on The Greyson Chance Forum
(4) Go to TilTheNight.com and submit your entry.
(5) Check back by August 20, 2012 to vote for your video.
(6) Encourage your friends, family and other fans to vote.
(1) You must be a member of The Greyson Chance Forum to enter. If you haven’t joined yet, CLICK HERE to create an account.
(2) Each member may enter a video into each category, but only one video per category.
(3) Your video must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EDT August 16, 2012.
(4) The contest is open to all members of The Greyson Chance Forum including those that have previously been selected as one of our winners.
(5) The names of the winners will be posted to The Greyson Chance Forum and TilTheNight.com. The winners will be notified by private message on The Greyson Chance Forum and will need to provide their mailing information in order to receive their prize.
(6) Friends may create a video together, but only the person submitting the video will be awarded the prize.
(7) Any contest winner who fails to respond after notification by private message on the board, or any prize that remains unclaimed after 30 days will be forfeited.
[button url=http://www.tilthenight.com/film-festival color=blue size=big target=newtab]SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO[/button]